The Crimson Shadows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Crimson Shadows of Nesingwary (US)

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arcalim appeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MILACRA
Beggar

rank - Arcalim appeal Empty
PostSubject: Arcalim appeal   rank - Arcalim appeal EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 2:12 pm

idk who, it was done when we fixed are rank system i guess. when i asked what it would take to get back the rank i already had i was told to raid more with guild which i have been doing for more then 3 months now. i have see people join and become elders in a few months while not only have i been here longer but i do raids that always have at least 2-3 guildies in it. admittedly thou none of high rank in the guild that ive noticed.so what im asking is really just to get the rank i had earned and which Malscythe awarded me 2-3 months ago. ELder rank. i have already did mals ceremony in undercity throne room. thx u
Back to top Go down
Klaxsh
Top Advisor
Top Advisor
Klaxsh

PostSubject: Re: Arcalim appeal   rank - Arcalim appeal EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Ok, i though issues like this might arise since Mal refused to change the names of the ranks even though we changed what the ranks actually mean.
Basically, an elder back then is the same thing as a veteran now, you get that rank when you have been in the guild a while.
Reapers are pretty much equal to veterans but they are active in guild activities such as pvp, raids, etc...
Elders are now more along the lines of sub-officers, if there are no top advisor on, then people who need help or something go to an elder. people are promoted to elder because we, the top advisors, and mal, notice that they are active, mature, and knowledgeable.
you not having the rank elder anymore does not mean that you got demoted, more along the lines of the current people having the rank got promoted.
and honestly, making an account on the forums just to ask for the rank, in my personal opinion, does not show the level of maturity we are looking for in an elder, but maybe you will prove me wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mal
Admin
Mal

PostSubject: Re: Arcalim appeal   rank - Arcalim appeal EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Arcalim, I'm pretty sure we talked about this atleast once if not twice.

It was not a demotion, it was a side-step from your current position.
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonshadows.forumotion.com
MILACRA
Beggar

PostSubject: rank   rank - Arcalim appeal EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 7:12 pm

okay well if the forums were not made for people seeking help about help in game or guild policies then i guess i misunderstood the point. i did not know it was more a side stepping then a demotion. as for level of maturity insulting someone because they ask a question is not a grand quality most leaders I have seen have. My personal opinion. thank you thou for the info klaxsh. mal i am aware and do remember are conversation i was told by you the day it happened that it was for active guild members who lead guild groups and do a lot of raids those were your words not all of them but for the most part what i remember i was not asking for a rank undeserved i just did not understand the whole picture of what happened and why. as for making the account i don't need much help in game usually so there really was no reason as i most likely wont contribute anything useful. this has been the only thing i have had trouble with as far as guild policies.
Back to top Go down
Mal
Admin
Mal

PostSubject: Re: Arcalim appeal   rank - Arcalim appeal EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 9:42 pm

I didn't mean to come off as rude, my apologies. I was just trying to have you recall our past conversations about this. I'm pretty sure you understand now, so there's no need to make a deal of it. There's also a topic under our introduction board in case you forget or need a reference to our guild policies and/or ranking system.
Back to top Go down
https://crimsonshadows.forumotion.com
Klaxsh
Top Advisor
Top Advisor
Klaxsh

PostSubject: Re: Arcalim appeal   rank - Arcalim appeal EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 2:28 pm

there was no implying that you are not mature, i was simply stating that elders are now sub-officers and we are looking for mature people with a good head on their shoulder and who stand out from the rest of the guild.
thats basically why people like arinod have been promoted to elder, even though he has not been in the guild as long as some other people, we trust in his judgement and ability to handle situation calmly and responsibly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcalim appeal   rank - Arcalim appeal Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcalim appeal
Page 1 of 1